Friday, January 6, 2017

Human Project News. Download Sales for DEC.

The Month of December was another good download month for Human Project Music.  CD Baby is my distributor to sites like ITunes, Spotify, and other assorted music sites.  They also provide me with monthly sales reports and keep track of all download sales and downloads for each song.  The number of my songs that get downloaded world wide continues to amaze me. I am very grateful to all the fans.

The top downloads for DEC were

High Anxiety  (ByFar)
Bad Luck
Red Vette Roll
Vicodin Blues
Lookin For My Freak Flag

This come from 5 different CD's I have released.
Overall, 37 different tracks were downloaded.


Download reports. 12 pages.
Thanks to the fans.

I wanted you to know I am strongly considering going back into the studio to cut a few new tracks. I do this for the fans. I feel they deserve some new Human Project music. There has been none since 2014.


The Human.
5 CD's released.
Over 50 songs to his credit.




1 comment:

TGIF. More Random Digressions