Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Late August Updates. (Lots of em)

Late August Updates.


Lots Going On!!!
Will simplify it later as certain things get more relevant.

YOUTUBE
I have getting lots of hits on several songs I have had on YouTube. The most surprising is my 2006 release, "Standing in the Shadows," from The Real Stuff.  Of course the video is not that old, maybe 2 years, but it has 2.5K views.  :)  Dig that.

Here is Link:

Standing in the Shadows

INTERNATIONAL VISITS TO WEBSITE
My website, humanrocks.net lets me know how many hits I have on it, and the countries that come and check it out.  Most surprising is The Russian Federation.  I know the Republic of Georgia are big listeners to my Podcast, Human's Show.

Here is pie chart I get each month.

International Audience Hits HP Website.


YOUTUBESITE
Here is my YouTube Channel if you want to subscribe and follow.


Become part of the small Human Project Army.  It keeps me going and motivated to make good music for you and do good podcasts for you.


ROYALTY CHECK
I got another royalty check from CDBaby from sales of my music. This is all due to the fans that support be by buying the CD and downloading the music.  Over time, fans are discovering Human Project Music. I am very greateful to all of you.




Thanks to the Fans.


NEW HUMAN PROJECT SINGLE DROPS!
My Flag!!!!
8/23/17





The Human
6 CD's Released.


Thanks for supporting Human Project Music.
Human Project Fans are the Best.

PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Vietnam to Afghanistan

I have always been a student of history.  I actually taught it for 19 years in high school before changing careers in 1995.  I am also old ...