Thursday, September 7, 2017

Updates September 2017

Hey Friends and Fans.

Did Summer fly by or what?  As far as the Central Valley of California was concerned, a frickin scorcher HOT.  Many days at 105+ and had some 110+.  The only saving grace is low humidity, but even had some of that higher than normal on some days.  Glad It's Sept and I hope we work our way out into some nice fall weather. Not to mention Football season is starting here in the USA, my favorite time of the year!

If you haven't subscribed to my YouTube Channel yet, It's picking up steam with some of my songs and more and more discover "The Human."  (Just who is this guy anyway???)  Some songs getting some lots of plays.

Here is the link again. I stay pretty active there. Put up stuff from Home Studio. (Raw)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEwITPUKfFPfjsf9iZ6EFag

I had been working on a short little diddy called A Blue's State of Mind. It's only a little over 2 minutes long.  I finally got AC Myles to come and add some slide to it to go with my guitar and some harmonica I had put on it.  The end result, while short is pretty damn catchy. It is part of my RAW series, because it is in my home studio, pretty stripped down with no drums etc.

Blues State of Mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIYquvEzYU8

CD sales and downloads continue to be good.
The Most popular tracks off Humanize are:
Fast Train
Bar Room Meltdown
Highway 58.


Everyone stay cool.  Will be back with another update soon as I can.


The Human
September 2017

http://www.humanrocks.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Vietnam to Afghanistan

I have always been a student of history.  I actually taught it for 19 years in high school before changing careers in 1995.  I am also old ...