Saturday, March 24, 2018

Human's Show. Misc.


Many of you know I have been hosting a show on Podomatic for over 8 years now called, "Human's Show."  I play stuff from my personal CD Collection.  I play alot of my music too.  It has grown in popularity world-wide over the years.  Here is the link if you want to sign up and follow me. Love to have you.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/thehumanproject

Got a great letter from a fan in the Czech Republic.


Hi Loyd, 

Greetings from Czech Rep.Thanks for the message from you.Let me congratulate you
for your unique blues-rock music style which combine of the seventies music with decent
southern-rock flavor.When I listen Fast Train track from your last cd it´s like J.J.Cale was
standing in front of me.

Like a former radio manager I try to present your music in my country because your
name is absolutely unknown artist in my country but your music is very pleasant
surprising for the people who had a chance to listen your music.

Please if you have some quaility video live performance please be so kind and 
send it to me, I could present you in our established music clubs for your
possible European tour someday.

Let me wish you many achievements in your musical career and much vitality
to you and to your family.I will look forward to your new music and to our personal
meeting someday.

your friend in Czech Rep.

Jan


This shows that Human Project music is reaching across the continents to all kinds of places where people love good real music.   


Appreciate all my fans world-wide.  My music has been a grassroots effort and word of mouth thing where people tell someone else about it and share it.  I appreciate those that are a part of such a cool thing.


The Human
6 CD's Released
2006-2017

Get Humanized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions