Friday, July 13, 2018

Interview With The Human. Central Valley Talk Radio

I was interviewed by Central Valley Talk Radio, Thursday July 12th, 2018.

It was nice to be recognized by "home town" radio and be given a change to shed some light on my music.  That said, it was difficult to talk about my entire music career in 10 minutes.  Easy to leave people out, things out. I did the best I could. People I would like to thank but I didn't  is all the musicians from the Central Valley who have played on my CD's over the past years.  Most from Visalia and Fresno area.  They are bad ass. All you have to do is listen to the CD's.  They make my songs take flight.  Appreciate all of them.

I was born in Georgia, but my formative years growing up were spent in the Central Valley of California in the small town of Corcoran. Went to High School There.  Returned and taught 19 years there. So in a sense, I am a product of the Central Valley. I still live here.  This is where my music comes from.  Yes, there are many outside influences but it all goes down here. In the Central Valley of California.


You Wanna Watch The Interview????
Click da Link




Real Music
From the Central Valley of California.

Get Humanized.











No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions