Thursday, January 19, 2017

Human Project updates Jan. 2017

Happy New Year!

Hope the year is off to a good start for ya!  Lots of rain and snow in Central Valley of California. We need it.

I have been putting way more effort into some new songs, and have at least 5 new tracks written.  Looking for a studio. I want a change.  Trying to get in touch with Dana Long whom I worked with on Human Project II, Humanized.  Hard to get in touch with that man.  But I will keep on his butt. Have good players lined up. All have played with me before.  They are part of Human Project fabric.

Thanks for following the Podcast and listening. I have been doing it for 6 years. Just a hobby.  Love to share music with friends and fans.


Little Home Studio. Many of my songs begin to evolve here.


Working on Lyrics for new songs.


My website is:
http://www.humanrocks.net

Appreciate all of you.


Keep it Rockin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions