Friday, August 18, 2017

Cool Links

I recently hosted a show on my podcast called "Raw Human."  I played lots of stuff I recorded in my home studio. Much of it was acoustic driven.  I received some nice comments on it, so I wanted to make sure all friends and fans had access to it.

Here is the link:

Raw Human On Podomatic.

About 2 years ago, I wrote a song called "My Flag."  In light of recent events, I decided to re-record it in my home studio, and do a video with it.  This has been well received as well.  Here is the YouTube link.  I am also releasing "My Flag" as a single available for download on CDBaby and other sites as well.

My Flag. You Tube



The Human
The Human Project


6 CD's Released.



Thanks for Supporting Human Project Music.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions