Saturday, January 5, 2019

Updates

I hope the New year is off to a great start. Unfortunately, that means back to work for many of us. Once we get started into the New Year, we all know how fast things move. It will be spring before we know it.

The new release is "on track," for January 18th, 2019. I did have some publishing issues that I cleared up. CD Baby is easy to work with and gets all this legal stuff done if you provide them with the correct information.  Its all rollin downhill now.

I created a "secondary" You Tube channel. This will be more "off the grid," from my main channel and I will use it to provide little acoustic diddy's for friends and fans as well as provide more intimate updates as to what is going on. Also, I might post little videos of travels.  I recently took a trip down to Southern California, so I put the first little video up related to this.  The link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvilIA1DJM8

This was more of an experimental video, they will get better with time.

Wishing all of you good health, peace and love.  Let's keep truckin.


The famous Pacific Coast Highway


Fadin to Gray
January 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions