Sunday, February 24, 2019

Not Fade Away

Was just messin in home studio the other night and this Buddy Holly song just came to me. So I took a crack at it. I drive the song with my acoustic and just build around it. But I must say the bass line I put down is bad ass.  I added a few more things in like a kick drum and conga's. I have no drum kit in little studio here.  Buddy Holly was one of my big early influences. I still have most of his albums on vinyl, purchased in the late 50's.  I still might bring in AC Myles for some lead stabs on this, but as it stands now, it's pretty good.

Click for little promo video. I will let you know when final is complete and put it up more polished without the Electric Coffee. :)





Buddy Holly
He died at only 22 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions