Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Workin On Something Big

I like Tom Petty. Alot.  I put a song by him on my Fadin To Gray release.It was off his MOJO album called, " Let Yourself Go."  The other day I got to messin with another one of his songs called "Workin on Something Big."  I ended up recording it in my home studio. I drive the song with my acoustic guitar and then add bass and conga's and a simple kick drum.  I then sent it to my friend AC Myles who put the lead track down. I changed the bridge, because on his version it's keyboard driven and goes in directions I just didn't want to take the time to learn.  So, here it is, all raw and ready.
Not releasing this track. It was just for fun, and I did have that. Sho did.

Click the link and go check it out. I just put it up.





 Layin Some Lead


 Tom Petty
The Man


Humanize

Workin On Something Big.






No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions