Thursday, December 27, 2018

More Updates!

All tracks are uploaded to CDBaby. This includes a last minute addition, "57 Channels."  This is a Bruce Springsteen track I recently was messin with, and it came out so good I wanted to include it on this new release.  This brings the total to 10 tracks now.  6 Human Project originals and 4 cover tracks.  Also completed is the licensing for each of the 4 cover songs.  This will ensure the original artist will get compensated their part for any sales.  I keep it legal and would never rip off another artist.


Green check marks indicate song is uploaded in the CDBaby system, and all information has been provided they need.  This includes protecting my original songs as well and getting me paid should others want to record my stuff.  I still have to upload artwork. (Simple, its not a physical CD) and provide album description etc.


Raw photo I might use for release.  It has all my "Tools of the Trade." I use em all.  On this release I play most of the instruments.  On songs that I needed some good hot lead guitar work, I brought in AC Myles. Might as well get the best.  So I did.  And he is.

I am very pleased with this group of songs that I am getting ready to release.  I think you will like them as well.  No worries. I will give you more specific information of when this will be available for download


No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions