Monday, December 17, 2018

New Release and Misc Updates.

I made it through another birthday. Starting to get up there, thats why the new release will be called, "Fadin to Grey."  But with age comes much experience. I have listened to alot of music over the decades.  Really good music. Some of it has had a big influence on me, so naturally it can get incorporated into my songs, and becomes part of The Human Sound.  Not everyone has the advantage because they are not as old as me. :)  I have decided to add one more track to the release. It's a stripped down acoustic driven version of Vicodin Blues that was originally on my 2011 release called "Last Train Out." This was recorded in my home studio and features AC Myles on lead guitar. The song just has a more organic feel to it. I think you will like it. It will be called Vicodin Blues, 2019.   AC is on a few more tracks as well, all recorded in home studio. I like the sound of these tracks, a way more home grown feel to them.  It's not a slick big studio release that the heart and soul of the tracks have been compressed until they can't breathe anymore.  They are just loud. A wall of sound for the masses, not the discerning listener like you.


AC Myles and The Human

AC is one of Fresno's finest and one of the best players on the West Coast.
He adds flavor and style to at least 5 tracks on the new release.


More Humanization January 2019.

Eight Days Till Christmas. Are Ya Ready? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions