Tuesday, December 18, 2018

New Release Progress

I got all 9 tracks uploaded into the CDBaby site.  This is the major part of the work. There are still some things I have to do to get the release ready, but I am damn glad I got this part done.  CDBaby will distribute the release to all the other major music distribution sites.  Again this release, "Fadin to Grey," is a download release only.  Physical CD's just don't sell anymore, especially for smaller artists like me.  You can download this into your phone, ipad or computer and be good to go. This will be available for download in mid January, 2019.  It has been 1 1/2 years since my last release. 


CDBaby Site

This release has 9 tracks. 6 are Human Project Originals. I really dig em all. I think you will too.


I work out alot. It's a stress beater. It keeps me healthy and strong. I am no longer The Human
from my younger days. Health and fitness is my focus now.  It's a better buzz than artifically created ones that leave you feeling shitty and compromise your health. And I most certainly listen to kick ass rock when I pound the iron.   Sho do.  And yeah, I am tired in this pic.  :) But I get too much goin sometimes.  Still I find time for Iron.

Thanks for your support. I know you are gonna like, "Fadin To Grey."


http://www.humanprojectmusic.com

Get ready...To Fade to Grey




No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions