Sunday, December 30, 2018

Tracks at CD Baby

We are about at the end of 2018.  Hope the year was good for you, and 2019 will be even better.

CD Baby has all my tracks now into their system.  I have also filled out all information they need to publish the new release, "Fadin To Gray." They have set the release date to January 18th, 2019.  Again, this is a download only release.  Spending huge amounts of money to get a physical CD made just doesn't add up anymore.  Almost all of my sales come from downloads now. You can download the entire release into your phone, pad, or computer. Or you can download individual tracks.  It's a great option for you, the listener.  I am excited about this release. There are some really good songs for you to check out.


My album is, "In the Works."
Fadin To Gray


Fadin to Gray
January 18th, 2019



Humanization Continues.




No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions