Thursday, December 6, 2018

New Track

Evolution of a New Track


I normally use my Boss BR 1600 to sketch out songs I am thinking about recording. But sometimes I can get magic goin on. It can be a mellow acoustic type thing, or I can crank up the drum machine it has and get a rockin track going. I was messin the other day with the drum machine and I started playing my acoustic with it. It was jammin. I tossed in some strat and then some bass. Put vocals on it. Lots of "Human Style," harmonies. Then I asked AC Myles if he wanted to come over and lay a lead track down.  He did. Scorching. Lethal.  Mercy. The track is called, "Fade to Grey."  It's about how fast life goes by.  And, it's where I am now. It will be on new release in January.  It will be on my show, (Human's show) on Podomatic too.



AC Myles is one of the best guitarists on the West Coast. Trust me.
He has played on several of my CD's.  Most recently 2017 "Humanize." Check
out Bar Room Meltown from that CD.  He can adapt easily to my style. 
Many have told me what good chemistry we have.  He keeps trying to drag
me out into the public for some live stuff. Ya Never Know. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions