Sunday, May 6, 2018

Maximus Studio, Fresno, CA

I visited Maximus Studio in Fresno yesterday. My old friend Rafael Carmony moved from his studio, Colbalt to Maximus.  Maximus is as close as you will ever get to a big time LA type studio. Huge. Several studio's and rooms. One big room for big bands etc that ties in to most all of them. Killer boards. Killer pre-amps. Lounge. All that.  I worked with Rafael on my 3rd CD, "Last Train Out," that I released in 2011.  He wanted me to see the new digs. So, it's possible I might go in and put a track or 2 down in there one day. And..good to see Rafael as well.  I thought I would share some pics with you.


Main Board. Through window big room to set up in.


Big Room.


Nice piano. Just noodling. 



Board


The Human and Rafael Carmony




"Last Train Out," 2011.
Requiem For Washington on this one.


The Human has released 6 CD's from 2006-2017.


1 comment:

TGIF. More Random Digressions