Friday, June 22, 2018

Podcast. New Video

Hello Human Project fans. Hot as hell in Central Valley of California.  100 at almost 7PM.
Worse tommorrow.  Hope all good with ya.  Some news:

1)  I just heard pre-mastered copy of new song I did a few weeks back called "Connection."  It's a Stones tune, but I patterned my version after Montrose from Paper Money in 1974.  I did enough to it to make it my own with good harmonies and the Human touch I always put on stuff.  Not sure what I will do with track yet, but for sure will play it on future podcast in the near future.

2)  I have a couple of Human Project tracks on my new podcast I did today.  They open the show, so you don't have to wait long. If you are in party mood, just listen to the whole thang. Here is da link.

https://thehumanproject.podomatic.com/

3) I updated my song "Evil on the Loose," and made a new video to go with it.  I don't care for intolerance, hate, bigotry and extremism so I go after it and call it out.  You can check it out here if ya like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxyAADxzmA&t=147s


Appreciate my fans world-wide.  I fly hot and heavy under they radar, but  you keep me going and keep my music out there.  After all you are the real fans that like real music.


Peace and Love to Ya.



The Human

6 CD' released from 2006-2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TGIF. More Random Digressions